To work in class and at home.
It is necessary make this climate graphs and explain it.
1. What are temperatures like? Analyse: Whes is it the maximum-minimum temperature, the averages of temperatures, the diference betwen the highest and the lowest temperatures.
2. and precipitation? The total rain, when fall, number ot months with rain and without aridity?
3. What type of climate is shown?
4. Which vegetation is characteristic of this climate?
Thursday, 18 January 2018
Tuesday, 16 January 2018
Monday, 15 January 2018
- You have to explain the meaning of these words in english;
- Where is the Amazonia ?
- What kind of climate and landscape are there in the Amazonia?
- What are the different part in the Amazonia forest?
- What kind of animal are there in the Amazonia´s Big Top?
- What kind of animal are there in the Amazonia´s land?
- What kind of animal are there in theAmazonia´s waterworlds?
- What is an Agouti ?
- and what is a Capybara?
Play the Game: Here
Wednesday, 10 January 2018
- Describing these landscapes
- What difference can you see between them?
- Why are the landscapes so different?
- What difficulties would there be for people living in these environments?
- What are the name of these landscapes.
- Where are they in the world?
- Would you like to live in them?
Monday, 8 January 2018
Today's weather forecast map for EuropeMetereologits make weather maps with data sent by satellites. A weather map usually includes information about atmospheric pressure at sea level.
- Isobars are the lines connecting points of equal pressure
- The H indicates high pressure
- The L indicates low pressure
- Fronts are drawn with jagged line
- Wind sometimes are represented by arrow.
- The closer the isobars are to each other, the stronger the wind are.
Explain what the following represent.
- The lines
- the letters H and L
- The jagged lines
- In hight pressure areas
- In low pressure areas
- In areas affected by a front